Table of Contents
Wraps are the latest and greatest thing to hit the world of cannabis consumption, so let’s look at how to consume hemp wraps, why you might choose to use hemp wraps instead of smoking or eating your weed, and then we’ll get into some of the potential benefits that wraps offer to your body, mind, and spirit. Let’s get started! First off, how do you use wraps?
What is a wrap?
Wraps are big, blunt rolling papers made up of hemp that are an alternative option for buyers that can enjoy blunts without tobacco or nicotine. They have been shown to be a healthier alternative as they contain no additives or harmful chemicals that are typically found in cigarettes. To consume them, simply roll up your weed into a tight cylindrically shape and place it inside the center of the paper. Fold each side over your weed so they overlap and continue folding until you have a sealed pack. Once your pack is ready, use a flame source to light one end and inhale from the other end!
How is Hemp Wraps Made?
The process of how to roll wraps are made is simple. Hemp is washed, dried, and then ground into a powder. The powder mixes with water, to create an adhesive. This adhesive becomes a dough-like substance that can be rolled out into sheets or twisted into rope-like shapes (twisted hemp wraps) or even wrapped around an object like a grapefruit to create a juicier wrap (juicy hemp wraps).
Wild hemp wraps are typically spread with a thin layer of cream cheese before rolling them up into cigar shapes for easy handling. Flavored wraps include raspberry, apple cinnamon, and banana. High Hemp Wraps are flavored with cannabis extract and come in varieties such as mango and strawberry.
Benefits of hemp wraps
The benefits of hemp wraps are many.
- Wraps are very good for you because they made of natural contains.
- Wraps can help calm you down.
- They can help relieve pain and inflammation in your muscles.
- Wraps use to get rid of bloating caused by eating too much food before bed.
- It will make you more regular so that you don’t meet with constipation or diarrhea.
- Wraps can be used as a dietary supplement to lose weight.
- Wraps are sustainable and environmentally friendly due to their plant-based materials.
- Wraps can be used as an alternative to plastic cling wrap.
- They are edible! Hemp wraps come in a variety of flavors such as juicy or wild wraps.
- They come in different shapes including twisted wraps or High wraps.
- You can get one or two servings per package depending on how long you want to eat it for. One of the best ways to use hemp wraps is by dipping them in your favorite sauce.
How to Use Hemp Wraps?
Rolling wraps can be a little tricky. Here are some tips:
- Spread it out on a flat surface, such as a table or counter top.
- Put your food in the middle of the wrap.
- Tightly roll one side of the wrap towards you and then do the same with the other side to form a burrito shape.
- Once rolled up tightly into a burrito shape the wrap should stay shut if held together firmly by the edges.
- To consume, simply cut off an end of the wrap to open it up like a taco shell and take a bite!
- Wraps will also come in varying sizes so they can also be opened up (cut off an end) and used as sandwich wrappers.
- When using wraps as sandwich wrappers make sure to use a large enough size wrap for each sandwich you’re going to make.
- It’s always best to have more than enough for any leftover filling that may leak through the sides of the wrapper.
- If too much filling does leak through the wrapper it’s easy enough to cover any exposed areas with ketchup or mustard from the condiment bar.
Now you know how to roll hemp wraps, what some benefits of wraps are and how to use them. Hemp wraps have many health benefits such as aiding in digestion, reducing nausea, reducing inflammation, reducing arthritis symptoms, and more. Wraps are a great alternative for those who don’t want to smoke or ingest cannabis products because they can be used on any part of the body without any psychoactive effects.